- Before we meet you, or your child, for the first consultation we ask you to fill in a Client Questionnaire. This can be downloaded here (click the link or we can send it to you by post or e-mail if you prefer).
- At the first consultation we need to find out a lot about you and/or your child, including the issue that has brought you to see us. We will begin by talking through the information on the questionnaire, asking for more details if necessary. We also like to get to know more about our client's personality and preferences.
- This information will help us to agree a strategy for the first prescription.
- We appreciate that for young children 30-45 minutes can seem like a long time and so provide a range of toys and crayons and paper to help keep them occupied.
- If you are unable to visit we can arrange appointments via skype or telephone. We do prefer to meet you at least once in person if possible.
It is amazing what our young clients can construct in half an hour!
Freddie and friend
Follow up appointments
- The initial follow -up appointment is usually booked for four weeks time.We will then review how you, or your child have responded to the initial prescription and will tune the next prescription (if required) accordingly.
- If a client needs extra support with a particular issue it may be advisable to arrange more frequent appointments.. Similarly, if the issue is minor, appointments can be further apart.
- As you/your child's well being improves the intervals between appointments will become longer. Many clients choose to continue to visit once or twice a year as a means of maintaining optimum health, consulting us in between for advice at the drop in clinic if necessary.
- Joint consultations - after the initial information gathering consultation for each child we are often happy to see siblings at the same appointment which reduces the cost for families. Please ask for more information.
- Follow-up appointments can be arranged via skype or telephone if necessary.
|Price||Length of appointment|
|Initial Consultation||£45||45 minutes|
Cancellation - Please give at least 24 hours notice of cancellation so that your appointment is available for someone else. Late cancellations or missed appointments will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to at least half the cost of the treatment session.
Shipston Loyalty Card Scheme
Clients with a Shipston Loyalty Card who are new to STC get £5 off their first consultation plus loyalty points.
At Superkids we have extended this to reward existing clients who refer someone to us - you also get a £5 reduction on the first consultation after the friend/relative* has visited us.
All clients with Shipston Loyalty Cards can earn loyalty points (one per £ spent) - 100 points earns £5 off a consultation.
*Friend/relative must live at a different address from you